We all have those longtime, special friends - friends who we've experienced many life milestones with, had great adventures with, good laughs, memories and more. Katy Asher is one of those friends for me. We've been friends since the 5th grade (I'm not going to count the years as that will date us :) ). We traveled Europe together for 6 weeks after college, were bridesmaids in each other's weddings, shared many memories and occasions in elementary school, junior high and high school - to name a few. Being pregnant was another, recent life-milestone we shared as Katy brought her twin girls into the world on October 6th and I brought our little Chloe into the world on Nov. 17th.
While I had the chance to meet Hannah and Charlotte about 3 weeks earlier, Chloe got to meet them last Friday when Katy came by for a visit. I hope there will be many playdates for the girls in the future and that they might have a friendship as long-lasting as the one Katy and I have had.
All three girls were sound asleep so not a very lively picture (I think Hannah is on the left and Charlotte on the right)
No comments:
Post a Comment