You turned 6 months on May 17, but I've been a little behind with my blog updates. You have added so much joy to our lives in the last 6 months, and bring a smile to all of our faces. You are becoming so observant of your surroundings and your brother especially. That's why we keep telling him that he has to show good behavior because you are watching. There are so many smiles from you every day, it's hard to keep count. The only time we hear you cry is when you are hungry - and then you usually wail.
I love it when I hold you and you look up at my face with your big blue eyes and shoot me a gumless smile. I also love it when I hold you and you bury your face in my shoulder. You love the boys in your life and whenever day or brother walk in a room, you shoot them a big grin. Hopefully, that love and adoration for your brother continues. And, while I like to think you're a mama's girl, I think you're definitely a daddy's girl.
Consistently for the last 6-8 weeks you are sleeping through the night for at least 10 hours - if not longer. Hallelujah!! Napping isn't your favorite thing, but as long as you sleep like you do at night, I'm ok with it.
We're looking forward to upcoming milestones! You're now holding your bottle and will roll over - usually just from your tummy to your back - especially since tummy time is not a favorite of yours. You are getting a little better at sitting up, but most of the time topple over pretty quick so we have to prop pillows around.
You are still miss petite - weighing in at 14 pounds/11 oz. (25th percentile/a growth of about 2 pounds since your 4-month appt); measuring 25 1/2 inches (30th percentile/a little over an inch growth since your last appt) and your head circumfrence is 17 inches. We just discovered that your brother almost weighed 3 more pounds than you at 6-months - wow!
This summer will be lots of fun with your first trip to the cabin, Cannon Beach and more!
\Figuring out how to roll - usually quite content just hanging out
Playing with her feet
No comments:
Post a Comment