Wednesday, February 24, 2010

3 months old!

Miss Chloe is 3 months old and changing before our eyes. She is focusing on so many things in her surrounding world - our voices, objects, people, etc. Her coos are infectious and she is starting to giggle often, which makes her mommy laugh. She pretty much goes with the flow in any situation, but when she's hungry, she will let you know with a pouting lip and often a loud cry. But, really, that is the only time she fusses.

She remains a great sleeper - both during naps and at night. I'm anxious to see how she's grown at next month's appointment.

Big eyes, big smileTrying out the bumbo for the first time
Peaceful slumber

Ma fifille (dressed in french - one of mom's favorites)

Chloe - we love having you in our family and our lives. You brighten every day and bring so much joy. Mommy of course loves having another girl around, too. So does grandma. I know she finds it bittersweet that you never got to meet your great grandma Jeannette, your grandma's mom. Unfortunately, we missed out on special times together as your mommy grew older due to Grandma Nette's (as I called her) passing when I was only two. That's why I am so thankful that your grandma has been given this chance after last year's scare and looking forward to all of the girltime we will have ahead! Your great grandma lives on in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment