It seems like January went by in a flash and we're already halfway through February. I have around 5 weeks left until returning to work, so I'm trying to savor every little moment with the kids. Time has gone much quicker this go-around, as I divide my time between Mason and Chloe. When it was just Mason, and he was a newborn, it always seemed so difficult to get out and do things or I felt compelled to catch up on cleaning, errands, laundy, etc. when he was napping. This time, I find even the simplest tasks like running to the drycleaners or grocery store quite difficult with the two kids. I either find myself cramming in certain errands on the day when it's me and Chloe or prepping myself for extra time to do errands and hoping Mason will cooperate and Chloe will either sleep or be content. I also find that when one is napping and the other isn't that I want to soak in that time to give whoever is awake my undivided attention. We've had some fun activities this month, including a Super Bowl outing to Grandma and Grandpa Sams' and a trip to Suncadia - boy what a place. I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

Chloe's first ferry trip - up top

Mason (aka Ladamian Tomlinson) contently watches the water
Mason practices his surf moves
------------------------------------
SUNCADIA TRIP
It's true that this relatively new resort is Washington's version of Sunriver. It's super family-friendly and also a great romantic getaway. We would definitely go back.

Mason's stylish hat - a puzzle lid

Snow bunny Chloe

Our snow bunnies - ready to head out

Mason enjoying the small amount of snow we had

Pooltime

Where is Chloe?

Mom and Chloe on a walk

View from our room

Checking out the property

Lounging

Mason loved lounging in our king bed
No comments:
Post a Comment