Work and life have been pretty insane since the first of the year. Lots of traveling and busy weekends trying to keep up with the kids. In this craziness, the blog has become neglected so I'm trying to catch up. The next few posts will be highlights of the last few months. Our most recent adventure was a spring break trip to San Diego. The weather was great, about 20-25 degrees warmer than Seattle, and on most days, sunny. The kids loved the beach and LegoLand. We enjoyed some family strolls along the Oceanside boardwalk a few different mornings, lots of fun family dinners with Papa Chuck, Grandma Barb, Uncle Tim and soon-to-be Auntie Dani, and a fun visit with cousins Chad, Shawn, Nick and Cooper. Andrew and I even enjoyed a date night at this wonderful beach-side restaurant in Carlsbad, thanks to Chuck and Barb.
Chloe loves her shades
Fits in perfectly
Date night
Sunset
Enjoying her stroll
Mason's first real roller coaster experience
Mason and his new bud Patrick
Driving school
Look, one hand
A life-size Volvo made of legos
Mason drives us into the air
Another ride, one-handed
Chloe continues to wait patiently
I still can't believe Mason did this ride
What's a lego and what isn't?
Here comes the water
Ready, set, spray
I love this picture of her
Goodbye Legoland
Goodbye San Diego - beautiful sunset
No comments:
Post a Comment