Each year becomes more wonderful as we experience Christmas through our kids' eyes as they grow older. I think Chloe began to realize what it's all about, and of course, Mason couldn't get enough. While we sometimes became exhausted by his requests of "I want that and this" with many commercials or things he saw in the mail, the moments of building a gingerbread house, decorating the tree, taking in Snowflake Lane, the Nutcracker and Bellevue Botanical Lights together, seeing Santa and driving around looking at lights were moments cherished more than anything. In the hustle and bustle that can become the holidays, I constantly find myself "to cherish the moment." Like my previous post, I think that will become my 2012 motto.
So here's to the cherished holidays moments from this year. We savor everyone one!
Attending Frog and Toad - a belated bday celebration for Chloe
Taking a break at intermission - Chloe's face is priceless
Mason and mom at the Nutcracker
Our first trip to the Bellevue Botanical Garden lights
Beautiful garden and pond of lights
Me and my guy taking in the lights
Holiday tree all made of lights
Attending Great Grandma's family/holiday dinner
Chloe and Papa Chuck
Christmas Eve family pic
The kiddos with Uncle Tim and Aunt Dani
The kids with Papa and Grandma Sams
The curiosity is killing them
Mason looks like he is ready for Alaska










No comments:
Post a Comment