Monday, January 11, 2010

Chloe smiles and melts our hearts

Chloe is getting especially good at smiling lately, which melts her mom and dad's hearts. I love it when she is all smiles in the morning and cooing back at me. On a rainy Monday this week, I wanted to brighten up Andrew's day and tried to capture one of these moments from Chloe and send it to him. You have to love how innocent and happy babies can be doing the simplest things like even laying on the couch.

Chloe - I don't think I tell you often enough how much mommy loves you! We felt truly blessed by the arrival of your big brother, and no parent can ever imagine how much more their heart will grow when another child enters the world. You are a blessing to our family and have made it complete. We can't wait to watch you grow and see who you will become. That has been the highlight of the last few years with your brother - seeing his personality and being develop. We look forward to the same with you, as you are already changing right in front of our eyes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeNmadM6lnE

No comments:

Post a Comment