Weight - 10 pounds, 12 ozs - 5oth percentile (she was 7 pounds, 2 ozs at birth)
Height - 21 3/4 inches - 25th percentile (but she's also grown almost 2 inches since birth - no wonder things are short on her)
Head circumference - 15 1/8 inches - 47th percentile
Chloe - day 2
Mason's stats (to compare)
Weight - 11 pounds 5 ounces (8 pounds, 3 ozs at birth)
Height - 23 1/4 inches
She also had a few shots and cried so hard afterward. Andrew and I felt terrible, but big brother Mason kept telling her "it's ok baby Chloe, don't cry." I think he felt confident saying that since he got out of having his H1N1 booster since he's fighting a cold/cough right now. :) Otherwise, I think he would have been in the same boat.
We love our pediatrician. He has such a patient and calm demeanor with the kids and always provides practical, yet understanding advice when we have questions. Our pediatrician office, Mercer Island Pediatrics, is actually the one I grew up going to, so it's a bit strange to be taking my own kids there. I bet the doctor's get that a lot and it's probably even more surreal for them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment