Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Storytime

With the not so nice weather we've had, I've been looking for things to do to keep our little Mason busy. I've heard mention of storytime at the local libraries so decided to check out our options the other day. The Issaquah library has a toddler storytime every Tuesday and Thursday morning. So, in the pouring rain, off we went today. I had a little bit of a brain lapse and we showed up at the wrong place - the library administration center. But, luckily, the library was just down the street and we only arrived a few minutes late.

Does everyone remember getting their first library card? After our storytime and Mason's desire to pull various books of the shelves, I decided we should sign our little guy up for his own card so we could make it a ritual to take in storytime and check out books each time we go. From the very beginning, Mason has loved books, and hopefully with his new card, his interest will continue.








No comments:

Post a Comment