Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kids Quest

On Tuesday, Grandma Barb came over for a visit and to help with the kiddos since Andrew is now back at school. I'm slowly getting acclimated to two kids, but definitely loving the help so I can get a few things done on the days Mason is home or having an extra set of hands to go do a fun activity. With some of the dreary weather we've had lately, it's hard to stay cooped up inside the house, but also find something to do where we don't have to deal with the outside elements.

There's a really neat place in Factoria called Kid's Quest (which Andrew and I actually tried to take Mason to the first or second week Chloe was around for one-on-one Mason time, but they are closed on Monday's). So, I decided Tuesday was a perfect day for it - especially since Barb was over and could help. Plus, I thought she would enjoy it, too. Mason loved playing in the water area and the music section. Chloe, as usual, slept for most of our outing.


Sound asleep


Enjoying the water section


Will a sports car be in his future...


Or a semi


Playing the guitar


Chloe sleeps away in grandma's arms

No comments:

Post a Comment