A shower was thrown in honor of Charlotte Kusak and her mom, Jodi. It was so much fun spending an afternoon with the girls and having so many Kappa's in one room. Miss Charlotte was just precious in her dress and black patent shoes. Jodi and I had a good laugh about how big tights are on both of our little girls. :) Of course, we ate delicious food, care of the great hosts, Allison and Piper.
I hope both Chloe and Charlotte get to experience the friendship of great girlfriends like I have with my circle of sorority sisters. We've shared in many experiences together - college, trips, jobs, marriage, and babies. They are a great support system and I am grateful for their friendship.
The Kappa Gals
New Kappa Babies
Chloe and Grandma Jan/Owen Poort and his grandma Charlotte

What a ladies man that Owen is
Chloe (trying to lick her jacket) and Charlotte (not so happy)
No comments:
Post a Comment