Blake and Mason are like two peas in a pod and all of our hubby's get along well. While the mom's gabbed and chased after the boys, the dad's kept busy prepping everyone drinks and holding their little girls (not at the same time, though). We had a delicious dinner and kept entertained by Blake and Mason's antics.
Their "Stayin Alive" moves
Macaroni cheese smiles
I don't think the boys barely sat down once or were quiet more than a minute. As Jodi mentioned on her blog, it was like they ate a barrel of sugar. At 11, they were wide-eyed and bushy-tailed, but the girls were ready for bed (and the parents were too, I think). Amazingly, we made it to midnight and got Mason home and in bed just about 10 minutes before.
One of their calmer moments
I think this picture captures it best
The dad's and their girls wind down
Charlotte and Chloe - destined to be friends like their brothers
Needless to say, New Year's Day was a quiet and lazy one. I think we all ended up in our sweats and PJ's for most of the day.
2009 was a crazy, wild ride, and we're looking forward to all that's ahead in 2010 and the start to a new decade. This month also marks the 10th year that Andrew and I have been together. Happy Anniversary, babe! Some memories from the decade will be forthcoming.


No comments:
Post a Comment